Business Managers - Mercedes-Benz Nottingham
Our Business Managers are accountable for delivering an exceptional customer experience through a small team of Sales Executives to become the Worlds Most Trusted Automotive Retailer. By following the Inchcape sales process and ensuring compliance to our regulatory regime sales objectives and budget profitability will be achieved. Strong relationships with our brand partners and suppliers will be built making Inchcape a partner of choice. Sales skills will be developed to ensure you have a high performing team and are personally expert in the sale of finance and insurance
- Achieve unit sales, chassis profit, finance, GardX and warranty income targets
- Focus on the sales strategy to increase sales revenue and profit in accordance with a growth plan
- Ensure compliance to Inchcape and regulatory sales processes in order to treat customers fairly.
- Adheres to retail policies in compliance with legal and manufacturer guidelines in order to pass internal/external audits
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and brand standard requirements for brand partners.
- Ensures Sales Executives are committed to customer satisfaction and process excellence
- Facilitator for all Sales Executives ensuring they are trained and reviewed to the required standards and to support the sales team through coaching and development
- Maintain relationships with internal colleagues, brand partners, finance and insurance partners
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Automotive Retail Sales
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills are vital for this role.
- You must be able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual needs
- Experience of delivering Finance and Insurance packages to customers and understand FCA Compliance
- Ability to supervise and manage the sales process
- High motivation levels, with excellent communication and administration skills and have the ability to work well under pressure
- Drive to exceed targets
- Skilled at creating an environment in which your team can thrive and perform in
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
- Full EU driving licence
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
- And much more….
About the Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We are present in 36 national markets and operate as a key strategic partner to the world’s foremost premium and luxury car brands for whom we provide an effective, well-financed and customer centered route to market for vehicles and parts.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 15,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £6.8 billion in its last financial year.
We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
We operate across every link of the post-factory automotive value chain for our OEM partners, providing a highly efﬁcient, customer-focused route to market that delivers shared rewards at every stage.
We have 170 years of successful international trade experience based on a spirit of innovation that still thrives within the organisation
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited