Customer Service Advisor
Sales & Customer Service Advisor - Mercedes Benz Contact Centre Nottigham
This Position is full time working 24 hours per week, working a variation of shifts between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 1.30pm.
As sales & customer service agent you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times. You will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound enquiries and you will be able to identify opportunities to up-sell and maximise sales. You will be representing a prestigious car brand, to which you will need to make sure you are professional and courteous at all times.
The main duties of the role will involve;
- Handling inbound & outbound telephone calls
- Responding to customer email enquiries
- Quickly identifying the needs of the customers and guide them towards the service or product that will best meet their requirements
- Providing a high level of customer service which will allow you to build relationships with our customers to retain business
- Being organised and self-motivated to ensure targets and deadlines are met
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven ability to sell and hit targets in a contact centre environment
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- The ability to prioritise work and multitask
- Able to work independently and also part of a team
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner and used to handling high call volumes
- IT alliterate with the ability to use multiple systems at once.
- The ability to up-sell additional aftersales products
- Automotive experience would be an advantage, however full training will be given
About the Company
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary including a generous monthly bonus and overtime available. You will also possess the knowledge that you are working for a company that invests heavily in their staff and provide excellent working conditions.
Other company benefits include;
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, you’ll receive a competitive base salary with a highly rewarding monthly efficiency bonus. You also receive a fantastic benefits package including the following;
- Vehicle purchase discount – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexibility pension scheme offers gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you while we match your contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape. That’s why we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy shares in Inchcape at a great price.
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We are present in 36 national markets and operate as a key strategic partner to the world’s foremost premium and luxury car brands for whom we provide an effective, well-financed and customer centered route to market for vehicles and parts.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 15,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £6.8 billion in its last financial year.
We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
We operate across every link of the post-factory automotive value chain for our OEM partners, providing a highly efﬁcient, customer-focused route to market that delivers shared rewards at every stage.
We have 170 years of successful international trade experience based on a spirit of innovation that still thrives within the organisation
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited