Digital Content Executive
Digital Content Executive – up to £25k depending on experience
Do you want to work for one of the leading franchised automotive retailers in the UK and work with some of the best car brands in the world?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Content Marketing Executive to join our existing talented in-house digital team. If you like working in a fast paced, yet supportive environment, with likeminded colleagues, then this is the perfect role you.
We are also currently offering a hybrid working pattern, with a proportion of the role being undertaken remotely.
- Identify content opportunities and how they apply to the overall strategy.
- Collaborate on the company’s content campaigns and undertake the work required to meet those objectives.
- Use knowledge of SEO best practices and utilise SEO software to discover and analyse potential keywords and to ensure our landing pages achieve the best possible rankings in organic search results.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business in order to extract the relevant content required to develop engaging copy.
- Edit, proof-read and improve content, as well as looking at ways to repurpose existing content
- Responsible for writing and uploading web content via a content management system, as well as ensuring all sites meet best practice guidelines.
- You will also be tasked with proof reading and editing existing content and ensuring it is in line with the overall strategy and is SEO relevant.
- To have an analytical approach to ensure our sites are also measured against conversion rates to drive efficiency at the point of sale
- Participate in managing effective paid advertising strategies (PPC) using Google AdWords, including the optimisation and delivery of various campaign types.
- Collaborate with the Digital Content team to form keyword selection strategies and audience targeting techniques.
- Track and monitor KPIs to assess performance and use basic reporting techniques to feedback to the team and key stakeholders to inform future paid ad campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a content marketing or broader digital marketing role is ideal, but not mandatory, since full training will be given.
- Strategic, commercially aware, and creative mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; both in and outside the business
- Understanding of SEO techniques, SEO best practice and of writing SEO optimised content
- Experience using SEO tools; including Brightedge, SEMrush would be beneficial
- Understanding of the principles of PPC and keyword research.
- Ability to analyse and present content and applicable performance metrics
- Experience or understanding of CMS systems, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Impeccable attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Previous experience in the Automotive industry would be advantageous
- The ability to prioritise as the role will be supporting multiple brands with multiple distinct product areas
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within Inchcape, we offer great benefits too. For your valued contribution we will provide a fantastic benefits package including;
- Employee Advantage Scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000’s of discounted products and services.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- Discount Gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We are present in 36 national markets and operate as a key strategic partner to the world’s foremost premium and luxury car brands for whom we provide an effective, well-financed and customer centered route to market for vehicles and parts.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 15,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £6.8 billion in its last financial year.
We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
We operate across every link of the post-factory automotive value chain for our OEM partners, providing a highly efﬁcient, customer-focused route to market that delivers shared rewards at every stage.
We have 170 years of successful international trade experience based on a spirit of innovation that still thrives within the organisation
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited