Financial Reporting Analyst
Financial Reporting Analyst
The role of the Financial Reporting Analyst is support the provision of accurate and timely reporting for Inchcape UKs financial results.
- Support the month end close process and the reporting of monthly trading results, internally to Inchcape UK and to Inchcape Group Finance.
- Development of reporting models across a number of systems to enhance Inchcape UK reporting
- Support team members reporting Central Head Office and Property costs, and working with stakeholders across the wider finance team.
- Maintain integrity of accounting records across reporting platforms and driving forward the developments of IUK Reporting and Accounting Systems
- Providing support to ongoing IT Projects and the Implementation of Systems developments
- Support external financial reporting in the UK, encompassing Office for National Statistics returns and statutory accounts.
- Support the implementation of controls to comply with Internal Audit and providing timely data to meet Group reporting deadlines
- Work closely with the IUK Finance Centres and Inchcape Group Finance team to provide accurate and detailed results reporting.
- Support IUK Finance team through the development of enhanced reports aimed at improving the speed and efficiency of reporting and allow for greater analysis.
- Responding to ad hoc tasks as requested by the wider senior finance team both internally and externally
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Ability to understand key business performance drivers and develop reports to clearly articulate
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills and an empathetic nature
- Enthusiastic, positive and proactive engagement of key stakeholders
- Resilience, flexibility and able to cope with time pressure and ambiguity
- Advanced excel skills – VBA, Arrays, Index Match, Power Pivot
- Strong System and report writing / development skills
- Experience developing Automated reports and streamlining financial reporting processes
- Experience implementing finance system changes
- Knowledge of BI / Data warehouse
About the Company
You will receive a competitive base salary along with great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years’ service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage – retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer operating in 32 countries across the UK, Europe, Russia, South America, Asia and Australasia. As brand custodian for 30 of the world’s leading automotive OEMs (including Audi, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen), Inchcape handles product planning, brand positioning, logistics, marketing, network management, sales and aftersales services.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 18,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £8.9 billion in its last financial year.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited