As a Logistics Administrator your role is key as you work behind the scenes supporting the Logistics team to achieve an Incredible Customer Experience. They shrive under pressure, have a professional manner and are team players. Our Logistics Administrators are meticulous with detail, have a proven ability to operate to deadlines and deal with conflicting priorities in a effective manner.
- Tracking and booking logistics deliveries
- Facilitating movements of all bought and sold cars
- Confirming location and availability of vehicles – helping to drive down aborted movements
- Answering phone calls and emails from both internal and external customers
- Processing logistics providers and dealer queries
- Building and maintaining relationships with logistics provider and dealerships
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Previous experience of working in a logistics environment is preferable
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident work on the phone
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solver
About the Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited