Sales Driver - VW Bolton TPS
To deliver and collect parts efficiently - maximising accuracy and minimising damage. Develop and maintain relationships with customers. Leverage these relationships to sell additional products and meet van sales targets.
- Check order to be delivered with the invoice and deal with any anomalies
- Ensure all parts on the invoice are loaded efficiently and effectively
- Complete the van sales delivery logs
- Achieve own sales targets through building excellent customer relationships
- Seek additional sales opportunities and worth with TPS sales colleagues to close these
- Possess a full understanding of TPS brand values
- Ensure all can sales are logged on appropriate systems
- Handle all cash, cheque payments securely and in line with policy
- Ensure compliance with business standards and processes
- Maintain driver's log accurately
- Assist with picking parts where required by the warehouse team
The Ideal Candidate
to be a success in this role, you will have;
- A full UK Driving License
- Excellent customer service skills - able to build strong relationships
- Strong desire to succeed and exceed allocated sales targets
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work in a small team, as well as on own initiative
- Knowledge of the local area
- Experience selling through building strong customer relationships
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items
About the Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We are present in 36 national markets and operate as a key strategic partner to the world’s foremost premium and luxury car brands for whom we provide an effective, well-financed and customer centered route to market for vehicles and parts.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 15,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £6.8 billion in its last financial year.
We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
We operate across every link of the post-factory automotive value chain for our OEM partners, providing a highly efﬁcient, customer-focused route to market that delivers shared rewards at every stage.
We have 170 years of successful international trade experience based on a spirit of innovation that still thrives within the organisation
As a Driver will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inchcape Retail Limited