Sales Driver - Lexus Guildford
As a Driver you will deliver an incredible customer service experience to all you meet, whether internal or external customers. The main role of a Service Driver is to collect /deliver vehicles within time limits and promote the Retail Centre and its services. Our Service Drivers are our Brand Ambassadors, reflecting the brand image and standards in everything they do.
- Collecting and delivering customer vehicles on time
- Promoting the aftersales and sales department to create additional sales opportunities.
- Determine with service advisor & service manager which customer vehicles require collection
- Greet customer upon meeting for collection of vehicle
- Check vehicle with customer and complete a damage report
- Ensure customer approves and signs repair order
- Ensure customer payment method is agreed and captured
The Ideal Candidate
- To be a success in this role, you will have
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literacy
- Incredible customer service skills
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure
- A friendly persona
- A full UK Driving License
As a Driver will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer operating in 32 countries across the UK, Europe, Russia, South America, Asia and Australasia. As brand custodian for 30 of the world’s leading automotive OEMs (including Audi, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen), Inchcape handles product planning, brand positioning, logistics, marketing, network management, sales and aftersales services.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 18,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £8.9 billion in its last financial year.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited