Trainee Customer Consultant
Trainee Customer Consultant - Toyota Nottingham
Our Customer Experience Team builds and retains long-term relationships with customers and provides a seamless journey that is defined and led by the customer. As a Trainee Customer Consultant, you are key to the team’s success in delivering that experience through every step of our customer’s journey, Our One Team approach ensures that we all meet their needs and wishes from the purchase of a new or used vehicle or through the life of the vehicle’s requirements, total customer ownership.
We are all Brand Ambassadors and live and breathe the Toyota brand and values and are by nature passionate about the products and services that we offer.
Joining us as a Trainee Customer Consultant offers you the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's most prestigious companies and work alongside some of the industry’s best talent.
- Complete all training, including sessions at the Toyota Academy in Derby (travel and expenses will be covered)
- Ensuring that we provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times, giving the customer the best possible experience by working together as a strong team
- Your communication is key; listening to customers helps you to build rapport and understanding of their complete requirements for all of their mobility needs
- Assist with general showroom activities; be comfortable with the digital showroom and assist your colleagues, keep data up to date, manage phone calls and social media queries
- Welcome and greet all customers (sales and aftersales) to your Centre and ensure their experience is second to none
- Qualify the desires and wishes of the customer and guide them in the right direction identifying their needs and interests
- Embrace the Toyota customer journey and the way in which we want all our customer to feel when they interact with us, digitally or physically
- Understand the importance of all aspects of the relationship with the customer from their original enquiry, product guidance, test drive, sale of a new or used car, handover the lifetime care of the vehicle and the service requirements
- Assist the customer with understanding our unique in car technology and how to get the best performance from our Hybrid products. Be familiar and comfortable with the Hybrid Hero area in the showroom
- Work with and assist other members of the team, including the Host to ensure all visitors to the showroom have an excellent experience and feel welcome
- Get involved with all activities that raise the profile of our Centre, such as those in the community promoting the Toyota brand and attracting new customers
The Ideal Candidate
A full UK driving licence.
Flexibility around working hours to enable you to efficiently and successfully achieve great customer service
This role requires you to be professional, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication
Good level of general education at least GCSE English and Maths and ideally A Levels or equivalent qualification
IT skills, (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and social media skills
Curious and willingness to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex information
Enjoys working to and motivated to achieve challenging targets.
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty of ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
- And much more….
About the Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We are present in 36 national markets and operate as a key strategic partner to the world’s foremost premium and luxury car brands for whom we provide an effective, well-financed and customer centered route to market for vehicles and parts.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 15,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £6.8 billion in its last financial year.
We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
We operate across every link of the post-factory automotive value chain for our OEM partners, providing a highly efﬁcient, customer-focused route to market that delivers shared rewards at every stage.
We have 170 years of successful international trade experience based on a spirit of innovation that still thrives within the organisation
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited