bravoauto is Inchcape's exciting new brand for our used car division and we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Technician to join our talented team.
As a bravoauto Vehicle Technician, you will be confident in conducting all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repairs. You will also enjoy working on a variety of cars, have a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
As part of our Inchcape family, you would be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and customers.
- Conduct vehicle preparation, servicing, maintenance, and repair on a variety of makes and models
- Utilising your technical knowledge to inspect the engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- Carrying out DVSA vehicle testing (if authorised)
- Repairing and replacing broken or defective parts to resolve vehicle defects
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Road testing vehicles to check for faults and repairs
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed
- Completing all documentation to the required standard
The Ideal Candidate
- The capability of working to deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
- Must hold an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent, or relevant experience
- A full UK driving license
- A current valid MOT License is an advantage but not essential
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme. Your manager and the team will support so you can achieve your monthly targets and beyond
- Tool Insurance scheme – Inchcape cover up to value of £10k
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less
- Life Insurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- And much more….
About the Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We are present in 36 national markets and operate as a key strategic partner to the world’s foremost premium and luxury car brands for whom we provide an effective, well-financed and customer centered route to market for vehicles and parts.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 15,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £6.8 billion in its last financial year.
We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
We operate across every link of the post-factory automotive value chain for our OEM partners, providing a highly efﬁcient, customer-focused route to market that delivers shared rewards at every stage.
We have 170 years of successful international trade experience based on a spirit of innovation that still thrives within the organisation
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Inchcape Retail Limited